Breaking News

Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes only through Paid consultation

Home Forums Free Astrology Reading – Free Horoscope – Astrology Forum Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes only through Paid consultation

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      TMRTMR

You will have to come through Paid consultation for any question on the above since it can only be answered after evaluation of two horoscopes in detail. A cursory examination and reply will not be possible and reliable.

• #75178 Reply
      TMRTMR

Go through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get an idea of how complex it is to check matching of horoscopes and that it cannot be done free of charge.

• #85813 Reply
      TMRTMR

Without exact birth time, Astrology will be misleading you.

• #86053 Reply
      TMRTMR

There is Horary astrology which can answer your questions without the birth details. Read my article Horary Astrology on my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #91876 Reply
      TMRTMR

You can come for a scientific matching of horoscopes using Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online which will give you a genuine picture of how much matching is there between the two horoscopes.

• #92012 Reply
      TMRTMR

You can check it on your own using https://www.prokerala.com/astrology/porutham/
      For a scientific horoscope matching come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #103759 Reply
      TMRTMR

We are an astrology site. Astrology does not have tools to force someone to do something nor is it possible to change the mind of persons. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to learn the possible usage of astrology in life.

• #108826 Reply
      Shailja dimri

Hello sir, plz match our kundli as online app is showing bhokoot dosh(0 score)
      Will there be a happy married life ahead Or not and successful individual careers or not?

Details are below-

Girl’s details –
      Date of birth- 13 may 1991
      Time of birth- 6pm
      Place of birth – dehradun, uttarakhand

Boy’s details-
      Date of birth -5 november 1986
      Time,of birth- 4:30am
      Place of birth- Yamunanagar, haryana

• #108847 Reply
      TMRTMR

Read https://astrologymag.com/matching-horoscopes-for-marriage/ and if you wish a scientific horoscope matching report, please come through Paid consultation.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes only through Paid consultation
Your information: