Breaking News

Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes

Home Forums Horoscope and Astrology Forum – Free Astrology Reading Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    TMR
    TMR

You will have to come through Paid consultation for any question on the above since it can only be answered after evaluation of two horoscopes in detail. A cursory examination and reply will not be possible and reliable.

• #75178 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Go through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get an idea of how complex it is to check matching of horoscopes and that it cannot be done free of charge.

• #80187 Reply

Shubh

Sir hamare 21. 5 gun milte h… Or bhukut dosh h pr hamari janam rashi friend h… To vo. Khtm. Ho. Jayega… To mtlb hamre 28.5 gun mil. Rhe h… Or nadi dosh, gan dosh, metri dosh sb theek hai Sir mai low maglik hu or girl high maglik to marrige ho. Jayegi kya

• #80192 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Your logic of matching the horoscopes is baseless. If you want a scientific matching of horoscopes, come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #85811 Reply

Geetam Dwivedi

I am a manglik & the boy is non- manglik though both of us don’t know the exact birth time..
    Dob- 11-09-1991 , Jabalpur , 18:10
    Dob- 27-09-1993 , Shajapur , 23:00(Avinash Kumar Shukla)

• #85812 Reply

Geetam Dwivedi

Hamari shaadi possible h ki n sir, koi problems to n ayengi age chal kar ek dusre Ko ??

• #85813 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Without exact birth time, Astrology will be misleading you.

• #86049 Reply

Geetam Dwivedi

Sir, in that case what we should do??? Is there any way to know about it??
    Please sir guide us what to do ??

• #86053 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

There is Horary astrology which can answer your question. Read my article Horary Astrology on my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Reply To: Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes
Your information: