Breaking News

Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes

Home Forums Horoscope and Astrology Forum – Free Astrology Reading Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    TMR
    TMR

You will have to come through Paid consultation for any question on the above since it can only be answered after evaluation of two horoscopes in detail. A cursory examination and reply will not be possible and reliable.

TMR
    TMR

Go through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get an idea of how complex it is to check matching of horoscopes and that it cannot be done free of charge.

Shubh

Sir hamare 21. 5 gun milte h… Or bhukut dosh h pr hamari janam rashi friend h… To vo. Khtm. Ho. Jayega… To mtlb hamre 28.5 gun mil. Rhe h… Or nadi dosh, gan dosh, metri dosh sb theek hai Sir mai low maglik hu or girl high maglik to marrige ho. Jayegi kya

TMR
    TMR

Your logic of matching the horoscopes is baseless. If you want a scientific matching of horoscopes, come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Geetam Dwivedi

I am a manglik & the boy is non- manglik though both of us don’t know the exact birth time..
    Dob- 11-09-1991 , Jabalpur , 18:10
    Dob- 27-09-1993 , Shajapur , 23:00(Avinash Kumar Shukla)

Geetam Dwivedi

Hamari shaadi possible h ki n sir, koi problems to n ayengi age chal kar ek dusre Ko ??

TMR
    TMR

Without exact birth time, Astrology will be misleading you.

Geetam Dwivedi

Sir, in that case what we should do??? Is there any way to know about it??
    Please sir guide us what to do ??

TMR
    TMR

There is Horary astrology which can answer your question. Read my article Horary Astrology on my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Dolly

Hello Panditji,
    My sister was born on 18th March 1983 at 1:38pm in Dharampur, Distt. Mandi, HP. Please suggest when will she get married? Regards

Eshwari

Hi, my name is Eshwari.my date of birth is 17.02.1986
    I got married. But I could not get into tht life because there was another person who was there in my life. Now I’m planning to come out of my marriage life and thinking of getting married to the person I love. I wanted to know how possible it is. So I went to astro Nd he checked in olachuvadi that I will get second marriage for sure. I want to know will that happen for sure?? His date of birth is 30/01/1990. Name is manigandan and his birth timing is 4:40 pm. Mine is 10.50 Am. My name : Eshwari , my date of birth:17/02/1986. Please check and tell me.

Eshwari

Dolly

Hello Panditji, Please answer my above asked Question on Sep 15th. I am eagerly looking forward to your reply. Thank you. Regards

TMR

Your sister’s marital house is the weakest in her horoscope. Jupiter, the lord of marital house is a weak malefic. If she relocates to a distant place from the place of birth, possibly her future could change for the better. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

Ashwini

Sir i want to ask about nadi dosh.

Here is my birth details
    Ashwini
    24 may 1990
    Birth time : 12.35 am
    Birth place: parbhani (Maharashtra)

Boy detail :
    Sagar
    19 november 1989
    Birth time : between 7-7.30pm
    Birth place : near Mehekar,Lonar maharashtra

Sir we have same nadi ANTYA but our matching points are 23 out 36. We have consulted some astrologers. Some of them arevsaying you can marry with each other and some other saying marriage is not recommended. But we are in relationships since 4 years. We want to marry. But we are worrying for each other health. Please help us.

Ashwini

Sir please reply for my query

TMR
    TMR

You can come for a scientific matching of horoscopes using Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online which will give you a genuine picture of how much matching is there between the two horoscopes.

Ashwini

Sir please reply for my query..

Shaile thakur

Girl name
    Shaile thakur
    Dob..22september 1993
    Time..3.50am
    Place.. burdwan west Bengal
    Boy
    Ronak bhatt
    Dob..29 August 1998
    Time..3:53 am
    Place.Navsari Gujarat

TMR
    TMR

You can check it on your own using https://www.prokerala.com/astrology/porutham/
    For a scientific horoscope matching come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

The topic ‘Questions on Marriage, marital happiness and Matching of Horoscopes’ is closed to new replies.