Rahu/Mars in Navamsa Lagna

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      aquarius.sun

Hi !
      Does Rahu-Mars conjunction in 1st house of Navamsa in Aquarius deny marriage/any relationship with the opposite sex?(i’m male)
      Thank you !

TMR

You do not have to display your knowledge in astrology on this site. If you want an answer, post your birth details and the question and if possible we will try to answer you as appropriate.

aquarius.sun

02.14.1993 6:10 AM
      ROmania,Bucharest

TMR

Though you will not fully enjoy the company of women, you will have conjugal opportunities during 2019 to 2021 period which could lead to marriage.

aquarius.sun

What do you mean by ” you will not fully enjoy the company of women”? After 2021 what will happen?

TMR

You may not achieve orgasm most of the time when you are seeking bed pleasures.

aquarius.sun

I see…What’s the causing that?Ketu in 7th? Jupiter in 5th?

TMR

It is the overall impact of all the 9 planets and you cannot attribute it to a special planet or bhava. Full details I can give you if you come through Paid Services after reading my articles on blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

aquarius.sun

I will take a paid report but i don’t understand…not achieveng orgasm means not having conjugal relationship with women…Otherwise i don’t see how can someone sleep with women and not having orgasmn lol.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Rahu/Mars in Navamsa Lagna’ is closed to new replies.