Re- Marriage

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Shradha.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Shradha

Navaneeth Khanna Sir

Kindly look into my birth details DOB 23.07.1977 Time – 7.30 AM Place Shimoga Karnataka.

Sir I recently got divorced and looking for 2nd marriage. Is there any second marriage in my life?. If so when it get marry?.  Will it be successful ?

Thank U Sir.

• #113906 Reply
      Shradha

Sir appreciate your kind advise for the above query.

Thank you

• #113955 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope we see that your lagan is Cancer and your rashi is Virgo. Moon conjoined with Rahu is not good. Saturn rules the 7th house. Rahu aspects the 7th house of marriage which is also not good. There is Kaalsarp dosha in your horoscope. Venus and Mars in 11th house. Your horoscope is weak on the marriage front. However second marriage possibility is very much there in your chart. You should try and you will get results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #113964 Reply
      Shradha

Thank you Sir for your kind advice. Kindly give remedies for Kala sarpa dosha and others remedies to over come the marriage problems would be greatly helpful for me.

Once again I am thankful for your kind service.

• #114691 Reply
      Shradha

Respected Sir. Thank you for your kind reply. Yes you predicted that second marriage possibility is there very much in my horoscope. May I know the time/year likely I get marriage 2nd time?. Will it be happy one?

Birth date – 23.07.1977 Time – 7.30 a.m

Place – Shimoga. Karnataka.

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Re- Marriage
Your information: