Re- Marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Shradha

23.07.1977. Time – 7.30 AM. Place -Shimoga. Karnataka.

Sir I asked about re marriage ( I am divorcee now). You said re marriage yoga is there. May I know the time (year) it happens as age is factor to find partner so? Will I get good person as my partner ?

I heard I have Kala sarpa dosha in my chart. If so kindly give remedies to nullify it. Thank you Sir for your kind prediction.

• #115716 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart I can say that your horoscope is weak on the marital front, hence you need to put in a lot of effort to get the desired results. The possibility is very much in the period that is going on.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115717 Reply
      Shradha

Thank you Sir for your reply. But I need remedies from you in that regard to make marriage strong and happy. It would be great help for me.

• #115720 Reply
      Shradha

One more query sir even financially also I am weak . I put lots of efforts and hard work but none of it give result to me. It depresses lot to me. Will I be financially secure or not ? Kindly provide somr remedies to improve money flow in my life. I am really thankful to you and your team for the kind service providing to us.

• #115763 Reply
      Shradha

Sir plz kindly look into my issue also.it would be great help to receive remedies from you. Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #115716 in Re- Marriage
Your information:

Cancel