regarding job

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      UJJWAL JOSHI

UJJWAL JOSHI
      12/01/1995
      12:22 P.M
      Pithoragarh(Uttarakhand)

I COMPLETED MY BTech in Mechanical Engineering in 2017. After that I did job for nearly 4 months in a automobile company. Then after 2018 I started preparing for GATE and ESE EXAMS for getting a job in PSUs(like ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, etc) and govt. job(like railways,etc.) in mechanical engineering field. but its been nearly 3 years of unemployment and I couldn’t clear any exam or get a job. When are the chances of me getting a job in this field? Or after 3 years of trying should I prepare for any other field? please suggest.

• #112715 Reply
      TMR

You are very unlikely to get a job with the Government or Govt.Owned companies since your Sun is highly malefic. Have a look at the strength and nature of planets in your horoscope.

Planets Nature Net % Strength

Sun Malefic 16.20
      Moon Benefic 89.60
      Mars Malefic 51.97
      Mercury Malefic 76.12
      Jupiter Malefic 85.94
      Venus Malefic 89.42
      Saturn Malefic 74.35
      Rahu Malefic 49.89
      Kethu Malefic 32.90

Net Malefic 64.16

However you will get an excellent job in the private sector by about mid 2021 where you will shine in your career. In the meantime make a visit to Narayanashram Via Darshula which would help you in your efforts.

• #112716 Reply
      UJJWAL JOSHI

thank you.
      Could you please suggest which career option would be good for me in private sector? would it be related to mechanical engineering or any other field?

• #112717 Reply
      TMR

Mechanical engg. is suitable in almost all fields including agriculture. Without machines and its maintenance, is there any field in this world? Since Moon is highly benefic, your job could be related to water, like Merchant Navy, Hydro electric, Hydraulic structures, including dams, spillways, floodways and reservoirs, Seepage control, Automotive Engineer,
      Aerospace Engineer, Nuclear Engineer, Maintenance Engineer etc.

• #112723 Reply
      UJJWAL JOSHI

ok sir
      THANK YOU

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #112717 in regarding job
Your information:

Cancel