Regarding married and its life

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanoy

Hi,

When I will be getting married and how will be my marriage life. I contacted many astrologers they told separation is there marriage life is not good. Chance of 2marriage. I am in worry. Please let me know the best time for marriage also.

Gender – Male

DOB- 21/11/1991, 17:20

Place – Kolkata

• #114755 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have to understand that when they say chances of separation is there, it means that there will be an extra effort required from both sides to keep the relationship moving. Yes your horoscope per say is weak on the marriage front. But you can always get the desired results by working towards it. No need to take tension and stress.

Marriage can get delayed as Ketu is presently in the 7th house in your transit chart. Marriage possibility is there towards end of 2022.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114761 Reply
      Priya

Hello sir

Boy Name latish

Dob 29.07.1994

Time 12.00 am

Place Amritsar punjab

Girl name priya

Dob 21.11.92

Time 04.05 am

Place Amritsar punjab

Horoscope matched and got 27.5 score. But grah matri scored only 0.5. One astrologer said it is ok matched but other one said it is not ok. It is shatru matched hence not go for marriage. Also said boy has guru chandal yog in 7th house.

Please suggest by matching.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks</p>

• #114781 Reply
      Shivam

your paternal grandfather has done some really cruel things to his neighbors and probably their child , confirm this . karma is coming back, that’s why you have such combination in your chart.

• #114806 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

When grah maitri is weak you should do the Grah Milan. Graha milan is checking the planers in both horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #114755 in Regarding married and its life
Your information:

Cancel