Relationship

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kareena

In what year do you see relationship forming? I have been told from 2022-2024 period. Can someone confirm? Thanks.

January 3, 1999

3:40 AM
      West bloomfield township, Michigan

• #117442 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart you are in the period of Mercury and Venus, which is not well placed in your birth chart. You will enter the Mercury – Sun and subsequently the Mercury _ Moon period in August 2022. This period is much better for you on the relationship front. You need to be open and look around and you will certainly find someone who will appeal to your heart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #117452 Reply
        Kareena

Thank you sir,

do you mind explaining why my Venus is not well placed? I thought it was…

• #117453 Reply
      TMR

Your Venus has only 17% strength and also it is a highly malefic planet posted in the 3rd house with Sun, another powerless malefic planet.

• #117456 Reply
      Kareena

Gosh. Is there anything positive about my chart? Thanks for your replies…

• #117464 Reply
      TMR

Full details of the strength of planets and houses are available to you through Paid consultation.

• #117472 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Venus is in 3rd house. Venus is in the star of Sun in 2nd house and sub of Saturn in 6th house (separation or being away from partner). Saturn is in the star of Ketu in 3rd house. Again as Ketu is the Node and agent of Saturn, signifies Venus (lord of 8th in 3rd), Jupiter (in 4th), 4th houses. 4th house is negating to 5th house (house of romance). Ketu is in aspect to 12th cusp. So blending all these, it is understood that Venus is not well placed for the matter you desire.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #117442 in Relationship
Your information:

Cancel