Remedies

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lakshmi

My dob is 12/04/1985 9pm guntur.problems in my life are common.please let me know which remedies I should do for peace and happiness.how will be my last phase of sadesati?

Thank you.

• #118982 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog http://www.navagrahastronew.blogspot.com

• #118985 Reply
      Lakshmi

Navneet sir please let me know how will be my sadesati third phase .is it will be ok sinc jupither dasha will be starting at that time I am tensed since first and second phase showed me so many downs.

• #118986 Reply
      TMR

Saturn is the most powerful planet in your horoscope with 96% strength while Jupiter is the least powerful planet with only 11.34% and that too a highly malefic one. Rahu also is highly malefic with a strength of 34%.

• #118990 Reply
      Lakshmi

Tmr sir please suggest since Satun is strong any suggestions and since Jupiter and Rahu are week please suggest how to strengthen them

• #118996 Reply
      TMR

There are no short cuts if your planets are not strong enough. You can at best pray to God to guide you through tough times. Read my blog as suggested.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Remedies
Your information: