Reply to Jupiter mahadasha

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhu

Hello TMR Sir

I was not able to reply to the Jupiter mahadasha thread, as you mentioned yes Iam living in USA and not in my birth place Hyderabad. Could you please tell us it a problem for not living in birth place during Jupiter mahadasha. Iam living in USA since 2008 March.

DOB: May 5th 1981, 3:07 am Hyderabad

Thanks

TMR

Not living in your birth place and migrating to USA is based on your own wishes based on the wrong assumption that you will be happier there and will be able to make a lot of money little realizing that you could be happy anywhere including the place of birth if you shed greed and live a frugal life. God has a purpose for all His actions and your birth in Hyderabad is as decided by Him. Trying to ape others and giving too much importance to money is the basic reason for all unhappiness in life. Read my articles on my blog and you will be wiser.

Madhu

Hello sir

I was never interested to come USA it was only destiny brought us here. Anyhow I was just replying to the question you asked. Iam not in birth place but in USA. Just want to know is it related to my Jupiter mahadasha?

Thanks

TMR

Since you have been living in USA from 2008 onwards during your Rahu Mahadasa, Jupiter was not responsible for your movement. Jupiter Mahadasa has started from 2020 May and therefore you will start seeing the benefit/malefic results of Jupiter as determined by the strength of Jupiter now in the place of your residence for which you will have to check your transit horoscope. You can come through Paid consultation and we will give you the full evaluation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Reply to Jupiter mahadasha’ is closed to new replies.