Requesting Navneet sir to answer please

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mahi

Hello sir
      I eould like to know if u can see marriage in the future in the following two charts. It is of me and my current partner that i wish to get married to.
      I would like to tell you ive had severalviews on my chart with regards to marriage which have said i cannot marry before 31 and if i do i will get divorced. In addition to my above question i would be grateful if u can verify this for me.

Female
      2 oct 1997
      12:31 AM (born after midnight 12:31 am on 1st october hence bday is 2nd october)
      New delhi india

Male
      20 march 1996
      8:55pm
      Mumbai maharashtra

Please help sir.thanks a lot.

• #108644 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Gemini and rashi is Virgo. Jupiter rules the 7th hous of marriage and Jupiter is debilitated which is not good. Rahu aspects the 7th house, another reason for delays and obstacles. I feel the marriage period is there in the year 2022. This is a strong period that is coming for marriage. I dont agree that if you marry before 31, you will get divorced. I do believe that looking at your charts, it is important that you do proper matching of the horoscopes for a happy and blissful married life.

Regarding the compatibility check, please look at my paid services “Horoscope matching kundli milan” to know the strength and weakness in your relationship. How compatible you people are?

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #108644 in Requesting Navneet sir to answer please
Your information:

Cancel