Save relationship

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shravan

Dear navaneet sir,my marriage lifeis in trouble sir.we are living seperately.please say whether union is possible?please suggest me remedies to change my husbands attitude and avoid divorce sir.
      Dob:13/9/1985
      Time:10:22am
      Place:budhera.

• #72234 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your birth chart we see that your 7th house is ruled by Mars and Mars is in the 11th house with 3 more planets including 12th lord Mercury. Jupiter which is the karka for the husband is debilitated in your horoscope. Also there is Rahu in the 7th house. Your horoscope is weak for marriage and marital happiness. However it does not mean that you should not work out and settle issues which are bringing problems in your marital life. I suggest that you do the remedies of Rahu, Mars and you will see the difference. Also do not bring ego issue in marriage, as it will get you both nowhere. Marriage should be based upon love, compassion and mutual respect.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #72238 Reply
        Shravan

Sir thank u very much for your valuable answer.sir so i can save my relationship.there is a possibility of our union.i lost hope on my life.iam in depression all these years.now i got hope sir. please help me by suggesting how to do remedies for rahu and mars.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #72238 in Save relationship
Your information:

Cancel