Second Marriage – JVS Sir please reply

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      PK

Respected Sir,
      Pranaam !
      Thank you for taking the time to read our questions and reply.

I got divorced in 2016 April. After divorce , even though I got a chance to move on… I did not. The reason being I hope the previous person in my life settles well even though my marriage didn’t work well with her. Now, I don’t know how she is and where she is. I just hope and pray for her.

After much sadness, I now want to move on in life and found a girl. But I don’t have the courage to take the step again.

Please can you tell something regarding my second marriage.

Please can you predict his 2nd marriage? Any happiness ahead.

Date Of Birth : Sept 11 1979
      Place of Birth : Patna, Bihar
      Time of Birth : 2:30 PM

Thanks !

• #91582 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

First of all a Belated Happy Birthday. Wishing you enormous success and happiness in everything that you do.

Yours is a unique horoscope, it can take hours to study and interpret a chart like yours. 6 planets in 1 house. Rarely you get to read a more complicated chart and this indicates a complicate life for you. As this is happening in the bhagyastan it will effect your luck and destiny more.

Yours 7th house is weak as Ketu aspects the 7th house. Also there is Mars in the 7th house making you mangalik. Venus the karka for women / marriage is combust. It is important for you to do proper matching of the horoscopes before marriage to have a blissful and happy marital life. Second marriage is very much there, you just need to put the right actions and make the correct decisions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #91611 Reply
      PK

Thank you Sir for your wishes.
      It means a lot to me.
      Please let me know how we can reach out to you for a detailed horoscope matching ( paid version) so that it will give us some guidance.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91582 in Second Marriage – JVS Sir please reply
Your information:

Cancel