Self business issue

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ambikesh

Sir i have opened many shops in my life like tailor shop then telephone booth then mobile shop then currently i m owning a cyber cafe and gane world.
      I have also tried my luck in politics but due to home pressure i have to leave it as well.
      Also my 3 sons do not do any job or business all three are just sitting at home.
      I want to ask you that what should i do now sir as i am very stressed and anxious about my family’s future.
      It will very helpful of u if u could please help me
      Ambikesh
      28 December 1965
      4:00 PM
      Etawah UP

• #91643 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart it is seen that you are in the mahadasha of Mercury and antardasha of Rahu. This Rahu in gochar is presently in your 2nd house of finance indicating less earning and saving. Expenses will bother your mind. Stress and tensions phase is going on.

Politics is not for you therefore you should focus on your work. Regarding your Sons, as you are yourself struggling to meet the ends, it is important that they find a job for themselves. Finding a job would not only give them confidence, it would teach them many things about work/ trade that they will never learn at home. They would also contribute towards the house. Remember no work is small. I have seen people who are dedicated and committed in their work, rising to top. Sincerity and hard work always pays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #91645 Reply
      Ambikesh

I am very thankful that u replied Navneet sir.
      But sir now what should i do?
      I mean what kind of small business or shop should i open that can benefit me economically?

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Self business issue
Your information: