Settle in Foreign

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Mohit Rastogi

Hi I am in USA on Working Visa and my company sponsor Green card for me. Everything was running smooth. Accidentally some misunderstanding happened and my GC application has been put in hold by my company. I just want to know that is there any possibility that my company will re-consider my application again and will sponsor my GC. Will I be settled in USA?

• #20336 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the Date, Time and place of Birth for Horoscope Analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20934 Reply
        Mohit Rastogi

Question –
        Hi, I am in USA on Working Visa and my company agreed to sponsor Green Card for me. Everything was running smooth. Accidentally, some misunderstanding happened and my GC application has been put on hold by my company. I just want to know that is there any possibility that my company will re-consider my application again and will sponsor my GC. Will I be settled in USA?

Name – Mohit Rastogi
        DOB – 23 September 1979
        Time – 10:00 A.M
        Place – Haldaur, Dist – Bijnor, UP, India

• #20942 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Mars. They are not positioned well in your horoscope. Mars is debilitated in the 10th house, which is the house of career. The period till March 2017 is not good to give you favorable results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20946 Reply
      malvika desai

Sir can you please tell me if i have any chance of going abroad or settling in foreign country?
      date of birth – 15/07/1991
      time – 6:01 am
      place – udwada (gujarat)

• #20948 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of foreign travel is much indicated in your horoscope. however foreign settlement is not going to be easy. More chances of short visit for work/tourism is there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20961 Reply

Navneet Sir pls answer…my post is missing or may be I’m unable to locate.
      Sorry for asking so many questions. But I’m really having hard time. And since the most important thing of my life, my studies, are disturbed so I’m asking.
      Sir inspite of all the trouble and frustration, I’m managing my studies.
      I just want to know , will I be able to clear my exams with good marks or not?
      26 / 10 / 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

• #20967 Reply

Sir.

• #20978 Reply

Sir ….

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Settle in Foreign
Your information: