sons marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jagannathan

I am having two sons and i am worried about my first sons marriage.He was born on 22/06/1983 at 8.00am at chennai.I would like to know when his marriage will take place and about his future after his marriage

• #850 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Jagannathan Ji,

Thanks for posting your question on astrologymag.com

Saturn rules the 7th house of your Sons horoscope. Saturn being the 7th lord is surely to delay marriage. Saturn is exalted in the kendra forming the Sasa yoga. The native will enjoy working with his hand. He will have deep seva bhav and be always ready to help others. The native has partial mangal dosha with Mars in the 12th from Lagana. Matching of the horoscopes should be encouraged for marital happiness. Strong chances of marriage are after May 2014. The boy is also running the second dhayya of Shani Sade Sati.

Doing the following remedies will expedite the goals earlier.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily.
      2. Doing the Shani Puja every Saturdays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #102717 Reply
      Shiv

Delay in marriage. Have any marriage possibilites. Cast or intercast? M Aquarius magal dosha. Worshiping lord hanuman and ganesha. But still lost hope. Dob 02- 04- 1977. 01: am kathmandu shiv agrawal

• #102745 Reply
      TMR

You have very little chances of having a good happy married life. Your 5th and 7th house are the weakest in your horoscope. Mercury the lord of 7th house is very weak and highly malefic. You have managed 43 years without getting married. And you can continue doing so and be interested in spiritual upliftment rather than getting involved in the material world.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: sons marriage
Your information: