Speech delay

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Supriti

My daughter is 2 years old
      DOB: 23-07-2020
      Place of Birth: Bhubaneswar
      Time of birth: 9.02 AM
      She is not at all speaking has speech delay.
      I want to know when she will speak

• #122624 Reply
      TMR

She will start talking by 2023 and she will have full speech in another 3 years.

• #122741 Reply
      Vihann amit vohra

My son is 2.5 years old and he does not speak except for few words.though he understands everything. Also he remains cranky most of the time. Pls suggest remedies. His details are
      Name : vihann amit vohra
      12 december 2019
      17: 54 delhi ( 5:54 pm)

• #122753 Reply
      TMR

Please wait for one more year. Maybe he will pick up from then on.

• #122764 Reply
      Manoj Kumar Bhagat

Problem Speech Delay
      Date of Birth = 9th Aug 2019
      Place – Mahad – Maharashtra
      Child Name Nikit Bhagat
      When my child can speak properly?
      Why it is dealy in speech ?
      Please advise the remedies

• #122777 Reply
      TMR

Give him Village goat’s milk every day morning for about a year. He will improve his speech. Give the time of birth also to check his horoscope.

• #122827 Reply
      Ali mutalib

Hi my son is 3 year plus he got delayed speech issue as he listen understand most of the things do everything normal but only speech is delayed I am unable to understand any reason.

• #122828 Reply
      Ali mutalib

15/05/2019 is my son dob he got delayed speech he is normal with other things it’s just his speech and everyone shows concern I try to hide saying no it’s ok but inside I am too scared for him.

• #122844 Reply
      TMR

Without the correct time of birth, astrological evaluations are not possible.

• #123009 Reply
      Chandni singh

My son Aakarsh Singh Dob- 23.10.2020. Time – 12.45 afternoon, place – Ahmedabad
      He is delayed in speech and hyperactive,
      Not sleep properly. Kindly advice why it is happening and remedies too.
      Thank you divine power.

• #123031 Reply
      TMR

You can try giving him goat’s milk for about an year which could help.

• #123322 Reply
      SHRUTHI

My daughter understands everything but is not speaking and is not sitting in one place attentively. pl suggest remedies.

Name: Upasana
      DOB: 24/05/2020
      Place: bangalore
      Time: 3;12 AM

• #123327 Reply
      TMR

Suggest you wait for two more years. After that we will evaluate her horoscope in detail.

• #123363 Reply
      Aama

My son has speech delay and numerous health issues. Will he be able to speak and lead an independent life in future? He was born on 22/4/2019, 1:04AM, Frimley, UK : Lat: 51 degree 19 minutes north. Longitude: 0 degree 44 minutes east. What temedies can I do for him? Thank you.

• #123366 Reply
      TMR

Mars and Mercury are deplorably weak as per his horoscope. Perhaps he could do well if he relocated to a warmer equatorial climate for a few years.

• #123367 Reply
        Aama

Thank you for your kind reply. Besides moving to a warmer climate, is there anything I can do to help him? Like doing jap, or fasting any particular day, avoiding certain things. I would be very grateful if you could guide me. Many thanks 🙏🏻

• #123370 Reply
      TMR

Read my book indicated in my Profile, the article “Are there remedies in astrology” which will give you the answer to your question.

• #123374 Reply
        Aama

Thank you very much kind Sir. I did manage to download your book and read chapter 6 where you talk about praying to God and having faith in him. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to be able to read it. (I will read the rest of the book when time permits). For now, I will pray and pray until God listens to me. With his blessings I am hopeful that my son will have a good life.

Viewing 15 reply threads
Reply To: Speech delay
Your information: