Speech Delay

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Swetha

Hi,

I would like to know when my son will starts to speak fluently. He only able to say one word. Doesnt make sentence yet. What causing him for such delay? Currently, im sending him for speech therapy. Please help me.. im clueless

26/12/2019
      12.35pm
      Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

• #131053 Reply
      swetha

is there anyone can help to check please?

• #131062 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your son’s horoscope, Pisces sign was rising when he was born. His Rashi is Sagittarius and his birth Nakshatra is Mula. Mula is a Gandmool Nakshatra which means he has Gandmool Dosha. A Gandmool Puja is very important. Due to this he will face health issues. Also his birth is on a Amavasya. Which means that his Moon is very weak. His physical growth and mental growth will be with delays. Lagan lord Jupiter is combust which makes it weak. Remedies for Jupiter and Moon should be done.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131066 Reply
        Swetha

Thank you sir for the explanation. Is there a chance for him to speak up soon in future? Any timeline?

• #131130 Reply
      Swetha

Any updates sir?

• #131159 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As his growth is weak due to the reasons explained above, you should do the Puja provided. Also, he will have to go for medical treatment and only then you will see improvement. It may take some time so be patient.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131164 Reply
      swetha

Sir,

May i know what sort of medical treatment? I will perform those puja. After that puja, he able to speak?

• #131173 Reply

Hello Swetha Ji,

He is a Pisces Ascendant and Sagittarius Rashi native. There are multiple weakness in his horoscope. Jupiter and Moon are combust. Mercury and Mars is in utter infancy. Ketu is also impacting the combination.

It’s tough to predict when he will speak properly.

Thank and Regards,
      Sourav
      For PAID consultation, [email protected]

• #131199 Reply
      Swetha

Why sir its tough to predict? What should i do now? Totally clueless. Please help.

• #131226 Reply
      Swetha

Please update me. Thank you.

• #131257 Reply
      madhu

hello swethaji, it can be very disheartening for a parent to know that their newborn has health issues. however, please be patient and let years pass when your son will slowly and steadily show some improvement. your son’s ascendant falls in pisces at 0 degrees and the health issue you mentioned matches to the ascendant. ascendant lord jupiter, fifth lord of intelligence moon and sun are closely afflicted by rahu/ketu. mercury the general significator of speech and mars ruling 2nd house of speech are in utter infancy while mercury gets combust too along with moon.besides there is a stellium (cluster) of six planets in 10th house which complicates the matters further. You should be more concerned about your child’s overall mental health growth which has resulted in a visible symptom of slow speech development.venus ruling 3rd house of communication and 8th house of obstructions sits in 2nd house of speech and gets a benefic aspect from lagna lord jupiter while mars in infancy throws its benefic aspect on third house too. so there is hope.as the child grows, improvement starts. but please be patient and try not to compare your child with other kids. there are many kids with such slow speech development problems who become normal by teenage and live normal life like any other person. try consulting homeopathy. take care regards madhu

• #131260 Reply
      madhu

hello swethaji, pl ignore one of my mistake above wherein i mentioned venus as being placed in 2nd house which is wrong. its placed in 11th house. all other analysis hold correct. regards madhu

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #131164 in Speech Delay
Your information:

Cancel