Spirituality and Financial Problems solution.

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Ashish.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Siva Venkata Rajesh. Atluru

Hi Sir,

My details are:

DOB: 03-October-1983

Time of Birth: 12:40 p.m (afternoon)

Place of Birth: Vijayawada, A.P

Sir, I am very impressed and thankful for the wonderful service you are doing.
      I would like to know 2 things. The main thing i want to know is when i can do my spiritual sadhana with peace. I am very much interested in spirituality, but because of lots of problems i am unable to concentrate. So kindly tell me when i can be at peace financially by clearing the lots of debts of our family and personal debts and when i can peacefully pursue my spiritual sadhana and what is the best period for me to evolve spiritually.

Thank You Sir.

Regards,

Rajesh

• #826 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hello Rajesh Ji,

Thanks for your question on my forum.

As Exalted Rahu is in the 6th house you will certainly pay off your debts. 2nd house lord Saturn is in the house of gains that is the 11th house. You will gain financially and make much saving but gradually and not immediately. Your Lagana is Jupiter which represents the brain and is in the 12th house of Moksha along with ketu. Certainly you will walk the path of spirituality and moksha but well within your grasti and not outside in the hills.

Financially you will certainly do well after the 34th year of birth. Period after September 201 will be beneficial financially and on the personal front.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #114050 Reply
      Ashish

Ashish

Chandigarh

06.45 am

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Spirituality and Financial Problems solution.
Your information: