Spouse

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Shreya

Hi ,

My dob is : 2nd september , 1989

Time : 13:35 , Place : Amritsar

I am engaged to an american guy. How would be my married life ? Is there a chance of divorce . Also how does my life look ahead ? I see grahan yoga in my kundali , would it affect my life further ?

Thanks in advance.

• #118666 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Venus the 7th lord is in 11th house of gains and debilitated. Jupiter the larka for husband is in the 8th house. it does indicate marital issues. You should do a proper matching of the horoscope before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118671 Reply
      Chery

Hi

Dob = 12-04-2002 

Time – 3:50 PM

Birth place = indore , madhya pradesh

What will be the characteristics of my future spouse ? Will he be Caring and loving towards me

• #118681 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your chart, 7th house is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is posited in the 10th house with Mars and Rahu, not good conjunction. Venus the karka for marriage is debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Doing matching of the horoscope is very important for marital happiness. Your husband will be elder to you. As Saturn is in Rohini nakshatra of Moon, your husband will be away from your birth place. He will be caring but at the same time have short temper.  Doing the Saturn remedies will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118685 Reply
      Surya

Dear navneet ji you are the best astrologer in entire India

Please save me i am not getting married

Please save me

10th April 1989

08 :30 pm

Hyderabad

India