Stuck in life – Careerwise & Personally- Pls help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

Dear Sir,

My name is Priya, I am asking this question again after a year here. The question is still same.

I have been feeling very depressed, negative due to failure in career and personal life. I tried so much but not able to move from one company where i am working from past 7.5 years. I am stuck at one place. Even at this age i am confused and lost about by career and goal of my life. Its been 7+ yrs my parents r looking for a match..but nothing happened. and as told by people, due to week planets, there is a delay in my marriage n career. I want to ask abt my career and marriage.
      my DOB:28/03/1988, time: 09:15 PM, place: ambala (Haryana). what wld b his profession/nature? Pls advice. Thanks in advance

• #88591 Reply
      JVS RAO

You had a chance in the period around 2010-2011. In the period 2011-2014 also there might be an instance that one alliance had come to a fixation stage. Failure of love is indicated. There are chances for fixation in Oct 2019 and marriage in the period Aug 2019 to April 2020.
      After 13th October 2019 chances are there from promotion in your job.
      The groom comes from a known family. Very active, noble and authoritative.
      Good Luck

• #88730 Reply
      meghna

Dear sir,
      I am in love with a boy and we want to get married but his parents are not interested in this alliance. Kindly guide me.
      DOB:05/12/1992
      TOB: 04:47 am
      POB: Handul, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
      Thank You

• #88743 Reply
      TMR

You are having a good 7th house indicative of a happy marriage. You will get married between Oct 2019 to mid 2020. We cannot say who will be the bridegroom.

• #88793 Reply
      Priya

Thank u @JVS RAO Sir for the reply.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #88793 in Stuck in life – Careerwise & Personally- Pls help
Your information:

Cancel