Sir, I m stuck with a problem, I was preparing for IITJEE exams in my 12th grade in 2020 also I was preparing for universities abroad but due to some obstacles in my way I couldn’t pass the grade 12th and my entrance exams with a decent rank
now I took a drop year and giving my grade 12 exams again in 2021 but due to covid it is getting delayed again and again
I wanted to go abroad for my btech please tell me should I go abroad for my btech or complete it in India then go abroad for my masters
Is it going to be good for me if I settle abroad or should I stay in India
MY DOB IS: 13/04/2002
PLACE Bulandshahar, UP
Major life event :
1. Moved to Chandigarh after 1 yr of birth.
2. In late 2018 my grandmother moved to our house.
3. In late 2020 grandmother moved backed to my uncle’s house.
4. March 2020 developed an interest in the stock market.
3. Mid-2021 lost one of the best friend
Suggest you complete your B.Tech in India and based on the success of your examinations, you can pursue M.Tech in one of the IITs and go abroad for research purposes if you are then keen about it.
Viewing 1 reply thread