suffering from depression

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gitanjali

Respected Sir,
      My dob is 14 aug 1992
      Time 01:25am
      Place Moka,Mauritius

Since the beginning of the year whenever i have obtained a job i could not go due to some problems.
      I really want to work as a college teacher and I have applied for so.

Do I have a chance of getting a college teacher job?

Since june 2016,I have been suffering from depression.

• #21198 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

I wonder if the problem occurred/affected you between March & June 2016?

RishiRahul

• #21199 Reply
      Gitanjali

It was in June 2016,a friend of my dad called to say i refused a job offer in the same company he was working,since then am considered as a good for nothing for my family. My mother has been very dominating towards me,even slapped me several times when she found out i refused the job.
      She controls my life,i have no right to loce someone,i should marry the person they choose,do the job they choose,all what matters is society and their status.

For them,its a great humiliation their daughter is not working,but i am just waiting for the answers from colleges for a teacher job.
      Do i have chances of being a teacher?

Thank you

• #21272 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

For detailed analysis, which is paid, please visit the link below.
      Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics in the forum, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: suffering from depression
Your information: