suitable career

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jayasankar

sir my name is jayasankar dob 21-9-1973 pob trivandrum tob 12.13pm (noon)sir in my D10 chart ascendant is dhanu jupiter is placed in 12th house along with tenth lord mercury in tenth house of D10 chart mars kethu and satrun are present kindly tell me will it cause trouble in my career and which line of career it is indicating kindly answer?

• #91498 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Before I move forward with my prediction I can say that your Ascendant is 00.57 degree Sagittarius which means that 1-2 minutes going back, your chart changes, which means that accuracy of time of birth is very important.

Looking at your horoscope we see that 10th lord Mercury it exalted as it is in the sign of Virgo and conjoined with Sun forming the auspicious bhudh aditya yoga. In your D10 chart, Mercury rules the 10th house and Mercury is conjoined with Jupiter the D10 ascendant in the 12th house indicating gains from foreign land. You can do well in education, IT, knowledge base industry. As per your horoscope you are passing through Ketu mahadasha which is not good. The Ketu – Venus period will be challenging as Venus rules your 11th house of gains. Jupiter is debilitated in the 2nd house of finance.

You should do remedies of Jupiter, Ketu and that should bring you career and financial gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: suitable career
Your information: