Sun Mercury Rahu conjunction

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Sanjana

Hello astrologers.
      Female born with Libra lagna.
      Sun 9.38″ in uttarphalguni nakshatra
      Rahu 6.41″ in uttarphalguni nakshatra and Mercury 16.52″ in hasta nakshatra.

All the above three planets are conjunct in 12th house in Virgo. What are the effects of this placement on native. Will there be early loss of father?? Foreign settlement??
      Thanks in advance!!

• #74525 Reply
      satish

From the limited information as provided

How is the health of this native – rahu and sun conjunction is quite apart. Sun and rahu usually either health issues , bad reputation to either self or father. Mercury the 9th lord in 12th house possibility of foreign travels.
      Rahu and sun can also give business man father, or one having political connections or one who looks for instant publicity.
      Rahu is good in tula raasi or kanya raasi. So rahu in sun star can give gains through father,
      Sun too in sun star is good and can give gains from overseas.
      Mercury rahu and sun – diplomatic person. Or diplomatic father at same time creative writer.

moon being 10th lord – mercury can give career problems if in moon star and in house 12.
      Being communications sign even possibility that person can be in teaching or communications profession.
      Sun in sun star will give good self confidance ( as sun also means, self , health)

Rahu and sun can bring people into ones live who are have set very high impractical expectations or goals in life. They want instant success , fame or want to be centre of attraction.
      But being foreign planet rahu and sun can give foreign travels. Or travels to unfamiliar places.
      If rahu has negative connection with father’s six house then it can give hospitalization to father or self if 6th house of self is getting connected to rahu and sun.

satish

[email protected]

• #74535 Reply
      TMR

You cannot evaluate a horoscope by given conjunctions of the above type. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online to get a better insight into astrology.

• #74557 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You told that that your lagna is Tula(Libra).
      Sun is owner of 11th house..
      Sun in 12th house is definitely bad.
      Sun will put obstacles in your earnings.
      Sun and rahu combination is very bad.
      Budha in 12th house(own house) is somewhat
      good.But Budha’s combination with rahu is very
      bad.
      YOu have to do penance for 2years to reduce
      evil of sun and rahu combination.
      Please see article on tapas methods
      in the following link.

https://kumrao.wordpress.com/‎

ok,
      [email protected]

• #74579 Reply
      Prashant

prashant(male)
      3:25AM
      Delhi . Presently im working job with low salary. When iam able to buy my own house. And when my income source become high .

• #74884 Reply
      Prashant

prashant(male)
      3:25AM
      Delhi . Presently im working job with low salary. When iam able to buy my own house. And when my income source become high .please reply

• #114987 Reply
      sahithi

hello can you please advise me regarding my learning abilities

female born in leo lagna

sun ashwini 3:50 degrees

mercury ashwini 3:09 degrees

rahu bharani 18:05 degrees

conjunct in 9 house in aries

• #138554 Reply
      Sam

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sun at 3 Degrees rahu at 10 degrees and mercury at 20 degrees conjunction in 6th house Aries sign for Scorpio ascendant. What are the effects ?</p>

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #74557 in Sun Mercury Rahu conjunction
Your information:

Cancel