Suspected leprosy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dev

Hello ive had several health issues since ive been a child. It hasnt been easy for me. Right now i suspect i have leprosy. Can u please check my chart for my health..is it leprosy.. and how is my health expected to be? In the future. Please help me thanks
      Born in Mumbai, maharashtra, 8:55 pm 20th march 1996

• #102648 Reply
      Dev

Male

• #102668 Reply
      TMR

Suggest you contact the doctor to get a definite answer. Astrology cannot tell whether you have leprosy or not. Read “Medical astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #102681 Reply
      Dev

Getting the medical diagnosis done sir. But could u please tell the future of ehalth how it appears to be. Will be grateful thanks

• #102686 Reply
      TMR

Yes you have some problems with blood related ailments. Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn are highly malefic in your horoscope. Times are not good till about 2030. Suggest you take Ayurvedic medicines to purify the blood. Consult a well qualified Ayurvedic doctor preferably Aryavaidyasala, Kottakkal, Kerala or any of its branches in Mumbai. Astrological remedies will be useless in this context.

• #102713 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You have to follow this method for 6months.

==========
      Leaf juice therapy to cure any disease
      You should immediately avoid
      1. all types of milk products
      (milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,icecreams,ghee),
      2.all types of sweets made of sugar,jaggery,honey,,
      3.all sweet fruits,
      4.nonveg,fish,eggs,liiquors,
      5.all types of protein powders,dry fruits,cashewnuts,almonds,pistha,walnuts
      cooldrinks,soyamilk,coconuts,
      6.all medicines..

7.You can eat rice and wheat and jowar items.You can eat oranges,
      seeded grapes,green apples,yellow apples..For chronic diseases,the patient has to reduce quantity of carbohydrates and increase the quantity of uncooked vegetables(raddish,cucumber,carrot,capsicum etc).

8.You have to drink juice of 30 coriander(Dhania) leaves,20 pudina(mint) leaves,7 palak(spinach) leaves,2 betel leaves, 10 gms of ginger and 10 gm of bittergourd,unfiltered.

.If the above leaves are not available in local vegetable market,you can replace the aboveleaves with other leaves which are available in your local vegetable market.Patients can use Methi leavs,tulsi leaves,curry leaves,ponnan kanni leaves.
      In Usa,local leaves like celery,dandelion,spinach,parsley etc can be used.
      9.Leaves contain chlorophyll. It means sunlight.Upanishads Jyotir Brahma.So sunlight is God.Allopathic doctors say sunlight contains vitamin D.No one knows what is there in sunlight.
      10.Sunlight or leaves cure all diseases and remove all sins.Further leaves or sunlight removes all planetary evils.Readers are advised to read the elaborate article below.

[email protected]

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #102686 in Suspected leprosy
Your information:

Cancel