Sweetable

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tama

Respected Navneet sir
      I am Tama. ..my marriage conversation is going on….I am sending you the groom’s birth details also with my birth details…he is younger than me…plz tell me is this match sweetable for me or not????
      Groom:
      Male
      15/7/1992
      8.35 a.m
      Rourkela..Orissa

Bride:
      Female
      25/12/1990
      6.10 P.m
      Hooghly…west bengal

• #94813 Reply
      Tama

Plz reply

• #94818 Reply
      TMR

Please read the article https://astrologymag.com/category/horoscope-matching/ and come through Paid consultation if you are interested. Or you can get the traditional matching from https://www.prokerala.com/astrology/porutham/ free of charge

• #94917 Reply
        Tama

Navneet sir plz reply

• #94933 Reply
          satish

Hi

after analysisng charts of meena raasi and makara raasi.. 29 point match.

for utarapabhadrapda part 4 and uttarshada part 2.

as per star based system your marriage planents are rules by saturn and his planets are ruled and venus and jupiter . and saturn in one chart aspectss jupiter in another chart.

saturn and venus are 2/12 position from each other.

lagan are 3/11 wth sun and mercury ruled raasis.

sun for one is ketu star and in another its jupiter star. but such sun is conjunct ketu

one moon in sun star and others moon in saturn star..

for one marriage house has sun so there will domination and in boys chart there is rahu influence

the boy lagan has guru that good placements , but he has tension in life due to relatives.

girls family is more like religious type or do not mix up easliy with neighbours compareed to boy family.

boy 5th house has rahu ..so he may not easily of committing type.

due to jupiter in lagan boy will be learned person , but saturn is retro with moon…so it will not be easy to understand him.

so you decide accordingy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #94813 in Sweetable
Your information:

Cancel