Name-venkata subba lakshmi
      Gender-female
      Date of birth -10/February/1975
      Time -monday morning 9.30pm
      Town-kothapeta, state-andra pradesh, india
      Tell me my future happy long life or not

• #109695 Reply
      TMR

The 4th and 7th houses in your horoscope are very weak and it will create related problems. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.com to find the significations of those houses.

• #109696 Reply
      Venkata subba lakshmi

sir which problems created please tell me
      I want long life please

• #109697 Reply
      Venkata subba lakshmi

Please tell me sir one astrologer said I have long life with supportive planets venus,jupiter,mercury well placed positions so I have long life tell me that astrologer said right or wrong palmistry also shows long life please please please tell me sir i I am scaring this topic

• #109698 Reply
      TMR

Life is the time between your birth and death and it cannot be shortened or elongated as you wish which is already decided by God, the creator. Astrology can only evaluate the time between birth and death. In your case you will have some problems with your mental happiness and marital life which you will have to endure it out. You are being forewarned about it so that you can be prepared for such eventualities. Astrology is like road signs to a motorist. You are forewarned about impending obstacles and you can be careful when you face it. Wayside astrologers will tell you good things about you just to please you and do not be carried away by such meaningless predictions.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #109698 in Tell me my future happy long life or not
Your information:

Cancel