Transfer in job.

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by J V S Rao (KP Astrologer).
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikhil Dhamapurkar

Name – Nikhil Dhamapurkar
      Date of Birth – 31st July 1979
      Time of Birth – 07:00:41 PM
      Place of Birth – Bandra in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Question – I am in Government Job since Nov 2002 in Mumbai. My job though transferable has no definite transfer rules with currently transfer being banned and no likelihood of promotion for next 10-12 yrs or even till retirement. I want to know whether I will continue to serve in Mumbai for the said period or till retirement or near retirement which is in 2039? I know its a long period but would like to have a rough idea. Also in event of transfer will it be to a far off place from Mumbai and for how long?
      Thanks and Regards.

• #91344 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you are correct predicting for next 20 years is not easy as lots of things are taken into consideration. Kindly note that presently there is no possibility immediately but going forward yes change of place and residence is indicated.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #91346 Reply
      J V S Rao (KP Astrologer)

You will continue upto the retirement in 2039. There are feeble chances for promotion in the period 31-08-2021 to 21-02-2022. Again after 05-05-2027 to 11-03-2030. You will not be moved from the place.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Transfer in job.
Your information: