Unable to find our family deity

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Stinivasam

Sir ,

We have been worshipping munieswaran as our family deity all along these years . But one of our astrologers said we have been neglecting our family deity which is reflected on my horoscope and my son”s horoscope . Kindly guide us as to which deity is our family deity .
      My date of birth is srinivasan 28/11/1970 time is 6.20 morning place is Chennai while my son is Vishhvak srinivasan date is 9-12-1998 time is 21.35 night and place is Chennai .

Please guide us sir …

• #91737 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello sir,
      On Sept12,you placed the question in this forum.
      I answered the same on 13th september.
      [email protected]

• #91742 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

You have been answered the same question on 12th Sep in the name of Jay. Why do you ask the same question? If you are not satisfied here contact your local astrologer number of times for the same question. He can tell you the deity.

• #91786 Reply
      Jay

Sorry for the repeated question . I did not check the reply posted . Henceforth I will be careful in not repeating the mistake . Apologies

Regards

• #91814 Reply
      TMR

There is nothing like family deity. All Gods in Hindu religion are ultimately one whose job is the creation, maintenance and destruction of this universe. As long as you acknowledge the presence of God, you have nothing to worry and there is no need to have a drama of worshipping a number of deities. You are only a screw driver in His hands and he will use you where your services are required. The screw driver has no say in this regard. Read my article “Is there a God out there?” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91814 in Unable to find our family deity
Your information:

Cancel