Unable to loose weight

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Harpreet Kaur

Sir my DOB is 17th aug 1982 time 2:45 pm. I am trying to loose weight but i am unable too. Recently someone told me my weight is because of the position of jupiter in my chart, that is why i am not getting results for my efforts. Can you please suggest some remedy for it. I really need to loose weight.

• #117422 Reply
      Harpreet Kaur

sir the place of birth is Kalka(Haryana)

• #117423 Reply
      TMR

Jupiter is not your strongest planet. Nor is it positioned in such a way to gain weight. So there is no question of doing any remedies for that. Sun is the strongest planet in your horoscope and it is posted in your career house. You have no mental worries and that is what makes you gain weight. You sleep well too to add on to your weight.

May be you relocate to some far away place and perhaps you will shed some weight. Or reduce your food intake to a quarter of what you are eating now.

• #117425 Reply
      Harpreet Kaur

I have lots of stress in my life..being a single mother of 2 daughters, i am always worried..don’t know how you saw no stress in my life..

• #117426 Reply
      TMR

You asked for the reason why you are overweight. May be you became overweight in your good days. And a lot of stress tend you to oversleep which could also be helping you gain weight.

• #119151 Reply
      Aliece

<p style=”text-align: right;”>For loosing weight one needs stop eating, nothing more will help. Try to get it please. Just 3 p. Of bread, and 1 small yogurt 3 times daily during all your life.</p>

• #119156 Reply
      TMR

Overweight is not something to be frightened about. Obviously what you eat, it is well digested and that leads to weight gain. Lean guys who do not enjoy their food naturally make fun of you. I am 88Kgs and am running 76.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #117426 in Unable to loose weight
Your information:

Cancel