want solution

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      shivam tiwari

Dear Sir

my name is shivam tiwari (Dob-21/01/1997 ,, tob-15:45 , pob- PRATAPGARH UP , ) and i want marry with a girl who’s name is kirti tiwari (DOB-13/05/1996 , pob-mumbai , , ,tob-17:45).

Sir i am high manglik and she is low manglik. plz give me some solution sir,

• #85917 Reply
      TMR

Manglik is not a dosha. It is an indication of the sexual prowess of the native. A varying sexual urges of couples could make married life unhappy. That is why a scientific evaluation of both horoscopes and the matching should be done before marriage. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #85925 Reply
        shivam tiwari

sir plz kya ap ek bar hamri kundali milan kr denge sari details maine send ki hai dono ki

• #85926 Reply
      shivam tiwari

kya ap batayenge plz ki hum shadi kr skte hai ya nhi

• #85929 Reply
      shivam tiwari

ap itna bata dijiye ki if i am high manglik and she is low manglik to mujhe koi upay krna padega kya

• #85934 Reply
      TMR

Your weakest house in the horoscope is the 7th house which indicates you will not be happy in married life. There is no remedy for this. Your slight Mangal dosha is not the reason for that. The girl is elder to you and it is not recommended. She has a rather powerful horoscope and will not match with yours.

• #85938 Reply
      shivam tiwari

you mean to say ye shadi sambhav nhi hai

• #85940 Reply
      TMR

Hum tho Jyothish vidya ke dariye jo kah saktha hai, wohi bathaya hai. Is duniya mei kya sambhav hai ya asambhav hai, keval bhagavan hi jane.

• #85943 Reply
      shivam tiwari

sir kya hmari shadi ho skti hai ya nhi apne jo link diya uspr sanyojan achha aa rha hai bs mangal dosh me anshik antar hai jise jyotishi se consult krne ko kaha gya hai 36 me 25.5 gun match kr rhe hai…

• #85946 Reply
      TMR

If you wish to have a scientific horoscope matching you can come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #85926 in want solution
Your information:

Cancel