What is his name?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,
      Could you tell me the name of the person who will propose to me, and when?
      12/17/1997 at 2:00 pm Tarrant county TX Dallas, female. I just want to know what is his name, and when will he propose?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is not possible to give you the exact name however I can give you first alphabet of the name. It should most likely start with alphabet A, B, D, F, R, S, M.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Hi,

could you possibly tell me when is an expected marriage proposal?

Also, there is a man my mom likes who’s name in my language starts with a “A” but he spells it with an “E” Thats why I’m asking if you could possibly see a marriage proposal soon?

Thank you, you’ve been so helpful.

David Fox

Try ApeManTus, the famous character from William Shakespeare.

Hi,
      could you possibly tell me when is an expected marriage proposal?
      Also, there is a man my mom likes who’s name in my language starts with a “A” but he spells it with an “E” Thats why I’m asking if you could possibly see a marriage proposal soon?
      Thank you, you’ve been so helpful.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Like I told you “A” is a strong possibility as per your horoscope. Kindly note we are talking about Sounds and not what spellings people white. The sound may differ as people using different language use different spellings. For example in English we write “Philip” and in Portuguese people would write “filip” . Both are correct, therefore you need to understand that I’m referring to the sound which will be the same.

For a detailed Horoscope matching and to know more about your marriage and marital life. You can always look at my Paid consultation from above.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘What is his name?’ is closed to new replies.