What is saturn as atmakaraka

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Radhika

Is the person whose atmakaraka is saturn ( saturn benefic in birth chart)going to live a painful life.(

• #91132 Reply
      Radhika

Thank you for suggestions

• #91134 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Please keep in mind that all persons having the initial letter “R” in their names are not Radhikas. Radhika may be a good industrialist or a doctor. That depends upon her education. Like wise all the planets have some portfolios to play according to their places and other factors.
      As you asked clarification Saturn is atmakaraka in one chart. Saturn is a malefic. But Saturn is a benefic also. Everyone can not exist without bones, teeth etc, as Saturn has control over bones, teeth etc in the body. So Do you consider Saturn as a malefic or gives pains.
      We have to take not only nature but also all the other factors. Hence I advise you to give the birth details and discuss.

• #91135 Reply
      Radhika

Thank you sir

• #91136 Reply
      Radhika

Date of birth_2_6_1982,time of birth9.20pm,place of birth_hyderabad,telangana

• #91144 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Saturn is in the 9th house. Saturn is in the star of Moon in the 9th house. 9th house signifies higher thinking, philosophy, father, long journeys, bhagya, purva punya etc. Saturn is karaka for delay, dejections. Moon is the karaka for mind. Moon proposes and Saturn pulls down, causing frustration. sadness life.
      Saturn is the karaka for life. There is no life danger in his period which is upto 2036.
      As per KP principle Saturn is under the control of Jupiter signifying 1 and 6 houses. Hence you are suffering from sickness.
      After 25-12-2019 Saturn moves to Uttarashada star and in Feb 2020 into Makara rasi. You will find relief of your sickness.
      I can say that your life is bed of neither thorns nor thorns. It is a mixed life.
      Please contact Mr.T.M.R or Mr.Navneet Khanna ji in paid analysis and get any upay for that.

• #91145 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

please read “I can say that your life is bed of neither thorns nor thorns” as “I can say that your life is bed of neither thorns nor roses”.

• #91146 Reply
      Radhika

Thanks a lot sir

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91136 in What is saturn as atmakaraka
Your information:

Cancel