What profession will be my future wife?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rohit

hi this is rohit I want to know about ma future wife’s profession ? Dob is 28/11/1989 time 23.50pm sriganganagar rajasthan.  Plzz tell respected sir…

• #114545 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Rohit,

You are extending the scope of astrology beyond limits. Telling your wife profession from your horoscope?????. A profession is something that can be changing in ones lifetime. Someone could be doing a job after few years could start some business, later change and become a consultant, so profession is something which can keep changing and it is not necessarily be fixed.

From your horoscope, I can say that your 7th house which is for the spouse is ruled by Saturn as Aquarius sign is there and Saturn is in Poorvashadha nakshatra of Venus and conjoined with Venus and respected by Jupiter. It indicates, the possibility of a love marriage and also that your wife will be beautiful and educated.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114602 Reply
        Rohit

thanks sir for your answer but I wanted to know her profession. Because m professional makeup artist in film industry so will she also in same profession related to venus (like fashion film extra…) plzz tell sir if u don’t mind 

• #114604 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As your 7th lord, Saturn is in Poorvashadha Nakshatra and conjoined with Venus, yes she will be from fashion, beauty,  clothes, fashion accessories, food-related work/ company.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: What profession will be my future wife?
Your information: