what type of business is good for me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      VJ

business suits me? if yes,what type of business is good for me?

1984/4/29
      5:07 am
      Ahmedabad, Gujarat
      male

• #20903 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 10th house which is the prime house of career is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter in Kendra in Sagittarius forms the Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga. You can look at education business, coaching, teaching, training, dealing in spiritual things, finance, land, construction, wholesale, retail. In your horoscope Mars rules the 2nd house of finance and also the 9th house which is the house of bhagya. Also You should know that in your Dashamash chart, which is the D10 chart 10th lord Mars is debilitated which is not good. Therefore career issues are strong in your horoscope. You should go slow and steady and not take any unnecessary risks.

Wear Red Corel in Silver on your right hand ring finger. Also do read Hanuman Chalisa regularly.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20905 Reply
      VJ

thank u ji, is it possible when will I get married?

• #20906 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage period is already going on and strong till March 2017, however if there is any delay then it will be in the 34th year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20914 Reply
      VJ

is it possible I see the effects of vipreet raj yoga in the antardasha of saturn?

• #20924 Reply
      VJ

sir?

• #20954 Reply
      VJ

Navneet ji, transit of saturn in 10th house ,in 2017 is suitable in my chart?

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: what type of business is good for me
Your information: