When I will get pass in ca final exam

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 days, 5 hours ago by Soham Upadhyay.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Riju gangwal

Sir,I am 31st august 1993(4:30am)born girl.Iwant to know when will I get clear my ca final exams.(i have been giving this exam from 2015 may) and what are the career options further.I will get my good job or not?

• #84154 Reply
      TMR

Assuming you were born in or around New Delhi, your Mars, Mercury and Jupiter are very weak in your horoscope and it is unlikely that you will get through the CA examination. Also your IQ is very low with a poor 5th house. However do not worry, you will do well in speculative trading business and earn 50% return on your investments. You can get the full Balance sheet of your life if you come through paid consultation after going through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #84165 Reply
      Riju gangwal

I was born in kishangarh rajasthan..then too answer would be same

• #84171 Reply
      TMR

Yes, New Delhi to Kishangarh is only 300 Kms. as the crow flies and that will not make any differences in the evaluations.

• #84177 Reply
      Riju gangwal

There are no rays of hopes also?

• #84186 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you can migrate to some other country where the planetary positions are more favourable to you as per relocation astrology or take up some suitable job where you are likely to do well like trading or buying and selling.

• #110419 Reply
      Sugandha Sharma

Sir my DoB is 30/10/93, agra
      This my 5th attempt for ca final
      Again in nov 2020
      Will be giving it from Jaipur
      Please suggest remedies to pass this
      I m struggling from so long

• #110420 Reply
      Sugandha Sharma

Time of birth 1 pm

• #110423 Reply
      TMR

A practicing Chartered Account is not an easy job for which you should have good mathematical abilities and very good logical and accounting skills which by studying alone will not be achieved. You should have an inherent talent in these subjects which I doubt whether you have it. Also a superb exposure to computerized accounting is also needed. Perhaps you can become a senior clerk or accountant with a practising Chartered Accountant.

• #110426 Reply
      Sugandha

Sir all i wish is to clear the exam I don’t wish to continue in this line… Please can you recommend me some help to clear it
      Am I capable enough to be professor sir.

• #110427 Reply
      Sugandha

Sir infact I would be obliged if you could suggest me the line of profession where I can do good so that i can put all my efforts there. Thank you sir

• #110433 Reply
      TMR

Come through Paid consultation and perhaps we can do a scientific evaluation of your horoscope and suggest you possible career avenues. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com and you will be better enlightened on the capabilities of astrology.

• #117177 Reply
      Kumari Maitrayee

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I am born in Chakradharpur on 15th november 1992 at 6.30pm. I have left with my one group of CA final. I had already given my exam on july 2021 and waiting for result. Can u pls tell me whether I will clear this time?</p>

• #142283 Reply
      Soham Upadhyay

Will i clear my ca exam of may 2024 ?

My one group is only remaining.This is my fourth attempt for this group.

MMy date of birth is 20th may,1998 from Mumbai Ghatkopar.

I m his mother asking you the question on his behalf.

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #84186 in When I will get pass in ca final exam
Your information:

Cancel