when my marriage would happen

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveen

Hello Sir,

I am Naveen. I have few questions for you.
      In my horoscope it is mentioned that Rashi is virschik, and nakshatra is anuradha. DOB as 11th or 12th February, 1988 at 4.55 AM.

1. If rashi and nakshatra has to be that, then I think DOB has to be 12-02-1988 ?
      2. I have been looking to get married from last year, but haven’t been much success. Any inputs on when my marriage would happen ?

Thank you.

• #3826 Reply
      Naveen

Place: Bangalore

• #3828 Reply
      TMR

Yes, your dob is 12 Feb 1988. There are no hard and fast rules to calculate when exactly you will get married, since the definition of marriage is at variance from place to place, culture to culture etc. Read my article on ‘Definitions in Astrology” at http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

You are most likely to get married in 2014 failing which it could be delayed to late 2017 or in 2018.

• #3844 Reply
      Naveen

Thank you. How about my career ? I was very happy till October 2013, after which strange things have happened, which has affected me to get back as before.

• #3845 Reply
      TMR

Life is a mixture of happiness and sorrow. None of us are happy 100% of the time nor are unhappy always. Temporary set backs are to ignored which when you look back at a later date, you will find that it was for the good. Do not worry about such things.

Perhaps you can request for a Scientific evaluation of your horoscope through Premium services.

• #81992 Reply
      Gurmeet kaur

1. Meri Shadi Kb tak hogi Aur Mai Anshik Manglik Ho meri Shadi Manglik se Hogi ya Non-
      Manglik Se.
      2. Govt. Job milegi ya nahi
      3. Aur Hamara Apna Ghar Kb tk Bnega
      4. meri DOB 13th January, 1982.
      5. Place of birth Mokokchung (Nagaland)
      6. Timing: 11:30 p.m.

• #81995 Reply
      TMR

It looks like you are a victim of wayside astrologers. Your Mars is a Benefic though with a low strength of 15% posted in your Lagna. So you are not a Manglik. You should have been married in 2015/16.

It is very unlikely that you will get a government job. You can get a paid job elsewhere.

Are you still living in Nagaland? Give details of any resettlement elsewhere.

• #83782 Reply
      Vaidehi

Hello sir I born in 1991 .07.18 @ 8.35pm,when will I marry?

• #83795 Reply
      TMR

Where were you born. In Mithila??? If it was around that place, you have chances of getting married towards the end of this year.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3826 in when my marriage would happen
Your information:

Cancel