When Saturn become direct

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Saturn

When Saturn become direct what good impact will be felt by Virgo ascendent students? on study point of view if possible,Pls tell.

• #10491 Reply
      TMR

It will not make any change from the point of view of studies. Retrograde movements of planets are quite a common occurrence and there is nothing to worry about it. Planets work in tandem to make changes in one’s life. Read my articles on navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some better insight into Astrology.

• #10511 Reply
      Saturn

Sir I see you and navneet sir as one if the best astrologer but still u both are exactly opposite in thoughts and belief and many a times in prediction.
      Like thus one he said exactly opposite. Also about gems, he believe in gems and you don’t. How and y so much difference?

• #10514 Reply
      TMR

I am 70 years old and has experience of 50+ years studying and researching on Astrology and that too very scientifically as by profession I had been a software architect for as many number of years. I totally base Astrology on the Mathematics behind it as would be evident from my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

To my mind astrology can only evaluate a horoscope. My friend Navneet ji follows traditional astrology and most of the people asking questions on this forum are a bit more superstitious and think that their problems can be remedied by shortcuts like Gems and Mantras and Thantras. I do not believe in such thoughts.

Variety is the spice of life and it happens with astrology too. Readers are welcome to opt for their choices.

• #10518 Reply
      Saturn

Sir according to sir stones and mantras are remedy.
      If u don’t follow this remedy, what are your remedies to malefic planets? Let’s say Saturn , sun and mars.

• #10520 Reply
      Ramachandran

There is only one possible remedy for all problems in life. It is your whole hearted dedication to God recognizing Him as the Master and the fact that we are all here to carry out His assignments. Do read my article “What is life and why we are Here” on my blog.

sarva-dharman parityajya
      mam ekam saranam vraja
      aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
      moksayisyami ma sucah
      (Gita 18.66)

“Just give up all notions of religion and duties, that you think you have in this world and surrender to me fully. Come to Vrindavana, I will free you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.”

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: When Saturn become direct
Your information: