When will i fly to india from Dubai after legal issues

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sundareswaran

Dear Sir,
      My Dob is 24/04/1976 at 5.34 am in Bangalore, currently i am dubai facing difficulties with legal case and having no money to survive and willing to move back to india and reunite with my family please help me to know when this will happen

• #27243 Reply
      TMR

If you cannot get out of Dubai before end of Aug 2017, Rahu sub period could find you in more trouble. Try your best and be in a safe environment.

• #27244 Reply
        Sundareswaran

Sir is there a possiblity to leave any time this month please help me

• #27246 Reply
      TMR

You do have a chance but can’t fix it or pin point it since your time of birth is after all a guesstimate.

• #27386 Reply
        Sundareswaran

Dear Sirs,
        I am still stuck here and no financial support i want to go to india after which i can arrange money to clear my dues will it happen before the rahu antardasha please help me with your guidance.

• #27399 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear friend,
      I hope there would be no loss of reputation or life is not there. Before July 2017 you will hear favourable news. You will have reunion with your family subsequently in a short period.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

• #27400 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear friend,
      Please read the line as “there would be no loss of reputation or life risk is not there. You will come out.”
      sorry for the ambiguity.
      JVS Rao

• #27412 Reply
        Sundareswaran

Dear Sir,
        Thank you for your blessings will surely post once back in My india

• #27692 Reply
          Sundareswaran

Dear Sirs, I am still stuck here in dubai as court have moved the judgement to 9th July and I am scared if i can ever come back to india after start of my Rahu Antardasha

• #27695 Reply
      TMR

You have another 2 more months before you have to worry about Rahu dasa. What is the nature of your legal tangle? Astrology does not have much to offer in this regard.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: When will i fly to india from Dubai after legal issues
Your information: