when will i get a job

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kannan

Dear Sir,

I have been going through the blogs and find your analysis quite interesting.
      My DOB: is 31st March 1968
      Time of Birth: 11; 00 AM
      Place of Birth: Tuticorin( Tamil Nadu)

Currently under Rahu Mahadasha .
      I suddenly lost my job on 17th Feb 2016 and it was an amazing job.
      Rahu is in 10th House.
      At the start of Rahu Mahadasha in 2011 it was excellent. But after June 2014 slowly things went from bad to worse.
      Please advise when I will get a job, Will the Rahu Mahadasha ruin me completely?

Regards

V.Kannan

Mumbai

Ph:+91-9922960699

• #21312 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all your Ascendant is at 00:15 degrees, which means that if I take 10:58 as your Birth time your horoscope changes from Gemini to Taurus rising sign. I do hope that your time of birth is accurate.

Secondly you have Rahu, Saturn and Sun in the 10th house which is the karamstan or the house of career. There is Saturn and Sun conjoined which is not good. Saturn is the lord of the bhagyastan and it is combust.

Sun is conjoined with Rahu forming the Surya Gharan dosha.

Rahu Mahadasha is going on and antardasha of Saturn, also you are in the period of Shani Dhaiyya till 26 January 2017.

Yes possibility of job is there, but there can be a change in profile and also less than what you expect.

The period after February 2017 will bring some stability. Doing the remedies of Saturn and Rahu are strongly recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: when will i get a job
Your information: