when will I get into a commited relation or marriage

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Qazi

I hope to find help regarding my relationships. They break in an unusual manner but all up ending. This had caused me a great deal of depression lately. Can anyone please tell when will I get into a committed relation or marriage? Will my marriage last forever?

17/01/1991
      10.38am
      Kashmir
      India
      Male

Hope to get answers

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope we see 5th house of love is ruled by Moon and Moon is conjoined with Rahu. The Moon and Rahu conjunction is never auspicious. It forms the chander gharan dosha. Ketu is posited in the 5th house. The 5th house under rahu – ketu axis is not good for love and relationship. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Qazi

Dear Navneet Ji,

thank you for your reply,

I understand. Could you tell the timing or date of marriage? Love or arranged.

You are right my relationships have been a mess so far and quite orthodox.

Regards

Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Qazi,

Your marriage shall take place in the second half of 2019.It will be a love marriage.

God Bless.

Qazi

Dears Sir,

Could you say when will this relation begin?

Qazi

Dear Akash sir

Please do reply

TMR

You have what is known as PravarjyaYoga which denies you a happy married life like
      Sri Buddha. Search for it in the internet and you will get the full details.

Qazi

Dear TMR Ji,

Not sure if you recognized me but we have had quite few interactions in the past. I was told about this yoga before but to be honest I do not believe this will be applied to my case. Happiness is the state of mind and a human can control it. My relationships have been quite interesting and I have learned alot from them. I would really hope that my marriage is a happy one. I also am not much interested in material world. I am focused on work and I like to work but I am reached a point in my life where I feel I should I have someone with me on this journey.

Dear TMR Sir,

Why does your predictions change for the same chart when read at different occasssions

Qazi

Dear Guest,

please make another thread and post your query.

Have a nice day

TMR

When you come for free consultations, we can do only a cursory examination of horoscopes and we do not go into minute details which could result in varying observations. We never predict anything since it is beyond the scope of astrology. Even doctors make mistakes when diagnosing a patient for free.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘when will I get into a commited relation or marriage’ is closed to new replies.