When will I get job and where will I get job ?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rashi lakhaiyar

My name is Rashi lakhaiyar from Jharkhand ranranchi…Dob 1nov 1997..at 9:20 pm…I wanted to know when will I get a job ?

TMR

Give your educational background and expertise also. Astrology is not an “Abracadabra” and out comes the answer. Read Navagraha Astrology Online

Rashi lakhaiyar

I have done completed BCA 2018 And right now I’m preparing for SBI bank po…I wanted to know will I get a job in banking.. .?

TMR

Perhaps you can get a job in Banking as a clerk who does monotonous type of work or as a cashier. Your 5th house is very weak and there are hardly any chance of getting through the written test for PO. As per your horoscope, you will get ₹100 when you actually work for ₹60. In that way your horoscope favours you well in getting a similar job. May be you will succeed in speculative business.

Abhilash

my date of birth :17th June 1977
      Time :5.50 PM
      Place of Birth:Mullurkera, Thrissur, Kerala,
      2018 March I had lost my Job. I am a financial professional.Presently in Kerala.

Please help me….

TMR

When you work for ₹100, your returns are only ₹85 worth. That is why you may not do well in financial profession which needs a high acumen for speculative trading. Perhaps you can try for a passive accountant’s job which you could get towards this year end.

Rashi lakhaiyar

Ohh…but now I have become very good in solving those questions and I am really working very hard to achieve it..

Rashi lakhaiyar

And I do not find any reason in my hard work…that I cannot be a po

TMR

Wishing you all the best.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘When will I get job and where will I get job ?’ is closed to new replies.