• Author
      KHUSHI

KHUSHI
      date 28 feb 1985
      time -=7.24pm
      place-varanasi
      RESPECTED NAVNEET SIR,
      AS YOU SAID
      Marriage house as I see you has lot of affliction there is Mars and Venus posited in the 7th house this is not a good yog.SO HERE NOT GOOD YOG REFERS TO MANGALIK OR WHAT? Mars in 7th makes you Manglik. Venus is exalted so marriage chances are very much there SO WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED? Jupiter the karka for husband is debilitated in the 5th house which is the house of love and romance, incase you ever had a relationship chances are that it would not materialize AS THERE IS NOT ANY THING LIKE THESE AS I HAD NOT ANY RELATIONSHIP TILL TODATE IN LIFE.. You have Sun in 6th house and Rahu in 8th house making Papkatri Yog.WHAT IS PAPKATRI YOG You need to strengthen your Jupiter to see good results on this fronT HOW TO STRENTHEN IT ?
      how my husband would be?

AND ALSO I FEEL CHANGES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN BUT I DONT KNOW OF WHICH TYPE CAN YOU DESCRIBE?

THANKS AND REGARDS

• #7096 Reply
      KHUSHI

KHUSHI
      date 28 feb 1985
      time -=7.24pm
      place-varanasi
      RESPECTED NAVNEET SIR,
      AS YOU SAID
      Marriage house as I see you has lot of affliction there is Mars and Venus posited in the 7th house this is not a good yog.SO HERE NOT GOOD YOG REFERS TO MANGALIK OR WHAT? Mars in 7th makes you Manglik. Venus is exalted so marriage chances are very much there SO WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED? Jupiter the karka for husband is debilitated in the 5th house which is the house of love and romance, incase you ever had a relationship chances are that it would not materialize AS THERE IS NOT ANY THING LIKE THESE AS I HAD NOT ANY RELATIONSHIP TILL TODATE IN LIFE.. You have Sun in 6th house and Rahu in 8th house making Papkatri Yog.WHAT IS PAPKATRI YOG You need to strengthen your Jupiter to see good results on this fronT HOW TO STRENTHEN IT ?
      how my husband would be?
      AND ALSO I FEEL CHANGES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN BUT I DONT KNOW OF WHICH TYPE CAN YOU DESCRIBE?
      THANKS AND REGARDS

• #7097 Reply
      TMR

In fact Mars and Venus are posted in the Eighth house as per the Bhava chart. The planetary dispositions are

Planet Residential Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 32.69 51.98 35.91 Benefic
      Moon 11.91 69.10 17.73 Benefic
      Mars 29.69 70.52 19.62 Benefic
      Mercury 21.09 19.83 80.17 Malefic
      Jupiter 66.42 8.02 91.98 Malefic
      Venus 28.37 88.72 3.34 Benefic
      Saturn 88.31 73.67 17.10 Benefic
      Rahu 48.05 70.52 19.62 Benefic
      Kethu 48.05 88.72 3.34 Benefic

Net 41.62

Have a look at the residential strength of planets. Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury and Venus has below average strengths. Jupiter though it is strong, is highly malefic. Saturn, Rahu and Kethu are the only good and strong planets in your horoscope. The net effect of all these are reflected in the following houses with a poor potency for the 2 houses 5th and 6th houses and an average strength for your 7th and 10th houses.

5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen – 38.62%
      6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen – 38.62%
      7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver – 47.72%

10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees – 47.01%

So the success factor of your marital house is 47.72% which is Ok, but not very bright. You could get married around the middle of 2015. Children’s house the fifth is not very strong too. There will be debts, diseases and enemies too. Abdominal pains also could be there.

All other houses are quite potent. Full details can be sent to you if you opt for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope through paid services.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7097 in WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED?
Your information:

Cancel