When will I get myself a job?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anjali

DOB: 23 March 1970. POB: Colombo Sri Lanka. TOB: 9.58 AM.
      When will I find permanent employment and start earning again? I am told this is a good period but I have not been successful yet in finding a job! 🙁

• #21004 Reply
      TMR

Astrology does not differentiate between permanent and temporary job. Every job you do has a monetary value attached to it and that is your returns for the job done.

• #21474 Reply
        Anjali

Thank you to the moderator for his reply. I am not earning from ANY job. I am jobless. I do not have an income at all. Hence the reason I posted here to see if someone could give me a ray of hope. If there is someone out there who can see what my chart says about my finances & a job, I would be truly greatful. Thank you.

• #21480 Reply
          satish

Hi Anjali

you can search for suitable job upto feb 11 , 2017..as duiring this time your likely to apply for job , but before doing that you have work really hard and upgrade your job skills..

satish

[email protected]

• #21487 Reply
            Anjali

Thank you Satish for your reply. I am hoping you mean that I will secure a job before February 2017? I have been told that I will get a job after Aug 2016 but till date I have not being able to do so, even though I went for several interviews. So still nothing…. 🙁

• #21492 Reply
              satish

Hi anjali

upgrade your job skills….and age too might be deterring factor for job…..

regards
              satish

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: When will I get myself a job?
Your information: