When will I settle in foreign countries

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Gadiputi Nikhil.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Munna

Dob:24-6-97,time:4:55am, place: nizamabad, Telangana, which year I will settle in foreign countries with job sir

• #131201 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart you have Taurus Lagan and rashi is Capricorn which means your Sade satti is going on. Rahu in the 4th house is good for foreign travel and journeys. Presently you are passing through a period which should give you foreign gains. Although your horoscope is not very strong on the settlement part, but you will travel for job, projects etc to far away places. Rahu mahadasha and Mars antardasha period is going on till January 2024. Thereafter you will enter Jupiter mahadasha. Keep your morale high and try to achieve your goals as the stars are favouring you in 2023.

Do Rahu and Saturn remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #136901 Reply
      Gadiputi Nikhil

am I going to settle in foreign country only USA .when my father is trying to make me settle many problems are coming . My father want to be in uk . But I want to settle in USA . In which countries will I settle . DOB 27,08,2009. Time 8:45 am morning

• #136917 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in your birth-chart is placed in Vrishaba/Taurus Rashi and Moon/Chandra is placed in Makara/Capricorn Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by himself. You are currently in the fag end of Rahu Maha-Dadha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system) placed in the 5th house and will soon start Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru-dev (from 2024) placed alongside Moon/Chandra in the 9th house. Incidentally, he participates in Rashi Parivarthana with Saturn/Shani-dev placed in the 11th house. On my part, I’m inclined to think you have a pretty good chance of travel long distance or overseas and a strong possibility of settling there, with the onset of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha.

Incidentally, you are currently in the last phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

Take care…

• #136918 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

My response is to the Original Poster/querent.

Take care…

• #136938 Reply
      Gadiputi Nikhil

am I going to settle in foreign country only USA .when my father is trying to make me settle many problems are coming . My father want to be in uk . But I want to settle in USA . In which countries will I settle . DOB 27,08,2009. Time 8:45 am morning, rasi : vruchuka , Scorpio

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #131201 in When will I settle in foreign countries
Your information:

Cancel