When will my son get married

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Meenakshi

Sir,
      My son born on 14th june 1986 his birth time is 12:45 pm at Thiruvanathapuram (Kerala state). He is Simha raashi, Pooram Nakshatra. He is 33yrs and still unmarried, His career also facing ups and downs. Searching for alliances but in vain.When will the exact time comes for his marriage, how will be his wife, Will his life and career situation improve after marriage?

• #90715 Reply
      Meenakshi

Sir,
      It was typing error His Birth time is 12:55pm not 12:45pm
      My son born on 14th june 1986 his birth time is 12:55 pm at Thiruvanathapuram (Kerala state). He is Simha raashi, Pooram Nakshatra. He is 33yrs and still unmarried, His career also facing ups and downs. Searching for alliances but in vain.When will the exact time comes for his marriage, how will be his wife, Will his life and career situation improve after marriage?

• #90721 Reply
      TMR

You are asking too many questions. Come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog. He has a unique horoscope where all the 9 planets and Lagna are in 10 rasis. Also his 7th, 8th, 9th and 11th houses are very weak.

• #90725 Reply
        Meenakshi

Sir,
        Kindly let me know, When will the exact time comes for his marriage.
        Thank you

• #90729 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      His horoscope has got some negative points.
      He has to do penance for one year to reduce
      the cruelty or negativity of planets.
      Please read the article in google–
      kumrao99 penance method.

[email protected]

• #90748 Reply
      TMR

He should have been married in the first quarter of 2013 as per his horoscope. And his marital life is indicated to be not good. Read my blog “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #90725 in When will my son get married
Your information:

Cancel