which all nakshatra's are exempted from Nadi dosha

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      sony

Hi sir,
      I want to know which all nakshatra’s(star) are exempted from Nadi dosha.
      My star is krittika(1’st pada) and My boyfriend’s is Uttarashada(1’st pada), we both have nadi dosha(ANTYA nadi) but I found in google like Nadi dosha gets cancelled naturally for these stars. IS it so??
      Please let me know is our nadi dosha getting cancelled naturally?
      or what should we do plz

• #14666 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As you have Krittika Nakshatra 1st Charan and Uttara Shada 1st charan , you fall under the Antya Nadi. There is Padha Vedha and Nadi dosha is complete and does not get cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14669 Reply
      sony

Sir,
      what should we do? any remedies or any kind of pooja to be performed?
      and even kundali milan is also getting less points(only 14/36)
      plz help

• #14672 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You need to get the Grah milan done to see if the planets (Grah) are supporting marital happiness. Also if your Gun milan score is 14 that means you have more than just Nadi dosha. You need to check if other dosha get cancelled. if they do then you may add half of those points to your Guna milan score.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #71564 Reply
      Vishwanath

We both have aadi naadi dosha bt born in hasta nakshatra boy and girl born in uttarbhadrapada nakshatra does naddi dosha cancel

• #71577 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If you both have Adi Nadi that means that there is Nadi dosha. You should check for Nadi Paad Vedha exists or not if not then great marriage can be done without any issues.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #80405 Reply
      Nirmala Koppadi

Hello,

My sister and Groom both have eka nadi dosha as both fall under Madhya nadi. Their DOBs are as followed. Please check if they can get married and be happy.

Boy:
      19 Feb 1985
      10 PM
      Vizianagaram

Girl:
      5 July 1990
      4.30 AM
      Narasapuram AP.

• #80407 Reply
      TMR

It is a time consuming job and you can come through Paid consultation after going through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in if interested.

• #86764 Reply
      Nikhil Sharma

Boy Details
      DOB : 03-01-92
      07:12 PM
      GIRL DETAILS
      DoB ,: 21 -12-1995
      04:05 am

Both having same nadi (aadi)
      Is there any chance of cancellation of nadi dosh.

• #86780 Reply
      TMR

Nadi dosha is based on the nakshatra which is based on the position of Moon in the zodiac at the time of your birth which is only one of the nine planets in a horoscope. If all other planets are favourable to you, Nadi dosha will not do you any harm. A full scientific horoscope matching is required to ensure that you will have a happy married life. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #108541 Reply
      Ila

I am born in Krittika nakshatra (Antya nadi) and my partner is born in Revati nakshatra (Antya nadi). Are we prone to nadi dosha? Can it get cancelled?

• #108542 Reply
      Ila

My rashi is Taurus and I am born in Krittika nakshatra (Antya nadi) and my partner’s rashi is Pisces and he is born in Revati nakshatra (Antya nadi). Are we prone to nadi dosha? Can it get cancelled?

• #108551 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

To check Nadi dosha cancellation it is important to check Nadi Paad. I suggest that you look at detailed horoscope matching report from the Paid section. As what you are asking requires a detailed analysis on both horoscopes. In this paid report I will check and revert back through email all the details. Besides that I will also look at Grah Milan and other important aspects of Vedic Horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #110479 Reply
      Sanjay Kumar

Hello Sir,
      we both have aadi Nadi dosha, But Born in BOY – Satabhisha Nakshatra, GIRL – Poorvabhadra and has same Rashi (Kumbh). Does Nadi Dosha has any effect or Not.

• #110480 Reply
      Sanjay Kumar

Hello Sir,
      we both have aadi Nadi dosha, But Born in BOY – Satabhisha – 4, GIRL – Purvabhadra – 1 and has same Rashi (Kumbh). Does Nadi Dosha has any effect or Not.

• #110482 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

No Nakshatra are expected from Nadi dosha, just need to check if there is Nadi Paad Vedha or not. If no Vedha then Nadi dosha will not have negative effects on marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #110513 Reply
      Sanjay Kumar

Hello sir Thank You for your Reply Sir.

Sir, Please let me Know what is Nadi paad vedha? whether we have Nadi paad vedha or Not?

Boy DoB : 20/10/1991 @ 4:50 AM
      Girl DoB : 05/08/1993 @ 3: 30 PM

Boy: Satabhisha – 4 charan, Kumbha Rashi
      Girl : Purvabhadra – 1 charan, Kumha Rashi

So please let me Know whether we have Nadi Padh Vedha or notd How it will effect our Marital Status.

• #110515 Reply
      TMR

Nadi dosha is based on the nakshatra which is based on the position of Moon in the zodiac at the time of your birth which is only one of the nine planets in a horoscope. If all other planets are favourable to you, Nadi dosha will not do you any harm. A full scientific horoscope matching is required to ensure that you will have a happy married life. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #115062 Reply
      Shivani chib

Me and my boyfriend have mrigshira and dhanishta nakshatra.. Our greh maitri is 5/4 and tara koot is 3/3 .will our nadi dosh gets cancelled or not please reply.

• #115064 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Grah maitri and Tara koot has nothing to do with Nadi dosha. You should check Nadi Paad vedha, as it will tell us if Nadi dosha gets cancelled or not.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 19 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14669 in which all nakshatra's are exempted from Nadi dosha
Your information:

Cancel