Will I be an famous celebrity and rich?

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jakari thomas.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jakari thomas

August 2,2004
      21:40(9:40pm)
      Place:Huntsville, Alabama(usa)
      Will I be an famous celebrity and rich? And when will this happen I have Saturn mahadasha starting in august. Saturn mahadasha for Aquarius Ascendant.

• #113780 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

astrology horoscope

Aquarius Lagan, Aquarius Rashi, Shatabhisa Nakshatra of Rahu. Jupiter  – Rahu period going on and you will enter Saturn Mahadasha on 17th August 2021. In your horoscope there is Kaalsarp dosha related to the 3rd and the 9th house. Mangal dosha as Mars is in the 7th house. Career wise you have a good chart as Saturn is conjoined with yogakarka Venus in the 5th house of creativity, investments and intelligence. As Gemini sign is in the 5th house ruled by Mercury, you have the ability to do and make plans which others cannot conceive. You will get fame and recognition for the work you do and Saturn period will take you towards your goals.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #113811 Reply
      Jakari thomas

Thank you so basically a short answer is yes I will be famous and rich? Thank you so much

• #113855 Reply
      Jakari thomas

August 2,2004
      21:40(9:40pm)
      Place:Huntsville, Alabama(usa) Ok so I asked a question about fame and the answer was yes but will my career be in a entertainment field? Please answer if you guys don’t mind will really help because I’m not really a school type of person

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #113855 in Will I be an famous celebrity and rich?
Your information:

Cancel