Will i become a mbbs doctor

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

i wish to study mbbs and i have scored enough marks and got seat but waiting for another year to get good marks in entrance exams to choose better college. Will my dream come true

• #115147 Reply

Birth details

4.24 Am Sankarankovil. Tamil Nadu

• #115154 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart, your is Gemini Lagan, Makkar rashi. Rahu mahadasha and antardasha of Rahu is going on. Period of Shani sade satti is also going on. You have a good horoscope and yes the chances of studying medicine is strong as Guru or Jupiter is the lord of the 10th house of career. You will have to study hard to get the desired results. The possibility of a good medical collage is certainly there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115333 Reply

Thank you for ur prediction sir. It gives me a boost for my studies. Actually i lost my father few months back and then my family started to face a lot of financial distress. We really need a huge sum of amount to solve these issues. I am not able to move my eyes over lottery these days, which i never involved before but now my crisis has made me to look for a hope there. Do i have luck of winning lottery and if so will it have any specific year

• #115334 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is no shortcut to your goals, so simply do not lose your focus on things that will take you away from your real path. Focus on your studies and you will see how all the cosmic energy starts working in your favor.  Lottery, gambling, and speculation is not for you, so simply do not let it ruin your real attention.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #115333 in Will i become a mbbs doctor
Your information:

Cancel