Will i get Government Job

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Arjun

I am Arjun.K, born on 20/11/1991, 02:05 AM in attibele village, Bangalore district, karnataka , India. I wrote many Govt exams but can’t pass any one of them. So can you tell me will i get a govt. job.

Arjun

Waiting for the reply

TMR

Despite having written so many exams leading to a government job and you could not get any of them, how can you expect Astrology to help you out. Astrology is not a magic wand to donate you a govt. job in a platter. Obviously your astrological status is not conducive to get one in the near future. Be satisfied with what you get since you have to necessarily do a job since we are all living in Karmakanda and we cannot escape from doing our Karma, whatever it may be. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Arjun

In what astrology can help me regard to my job.

TMR

The answer to your question is there if you read my articles on blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Arjun

For single answer i can’t read whole website. I think your are not interested to answer my question. I won’t disturb you again. Good Bye & Thanks

TMR

With your attitude you are unlikely to get a job neither in the Govt. or in the Private sector. You are a highly temperamental personality and will never stick on to any job. There is no wonder that you are unable to pass the exams which require concentration and a lot of reading and intuition. It will be in your interest that you practice patience and be more responsible in life.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Will i get Government Job’ is closed to new replies.